Wednesday, November 7, 2018

magister? postgraduate?


I am currently studying the career “engineering in food” and I am in the second year, so thinking about a postgraduate I still see it as something far away, although the option that I like most now is possibly to do a master's degree in food science in the university of chile (the same university in which I am currently studying).

This magister is about deepening within the area of research and production of food, since a food engineer has only general knowledge about food as well as of administration or operation of an industry.

Resultado de imagen para magister ciencias de los alimentos

It is difficult  obtain a scholarship to study a postgraduate degree in Chile, for this reason if I study a postgraduate it would be a part-time course, working and studying at the same time, to be able to afford the postgraduate

Although I like this magister, what I would really like to do is study a postgraduate degree abroad, to learn about the food area from another perspective, like that of a more developed country, hopefully with a scholarship since I plan to live in that country while studying the graduate I still do not know in which country because I have not investigated much, but possibly this is a country with a different language like English, for this reason learning this language is very important for me

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will achieve everything that you propose. You will have that magister or postgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that an engineer in food should have knowledge about everything related to food, at least if you want to exercise your title as expected

    ReplyDelete
  4. If we keep together in the same courses, we keep together in the same postgraduate <3

    ReplyDelete