Wednesday, October 10, 2018

my dear concert


Resultado de imagen para cumpleaños fonda permanente 2018I like so much the music, but one of the kind that more a I like is the “Cumbia”, is for this that one of better concert that I went was the birthday of Fonda Permanente, it was this year in January.I had never been to the hippodrome and I thought it was the same that the hippy club ,I went with two friends  from my university. In this concert sing Artist as Santa Feria, Guachupe, Villa cariño, Chico Trujillo, amar azul  and many more

Imagen relacionada
This started around 2 of the afternoon and ended at 4 of the morning, with two scenarios. despite lasting several hours, during all the time I felt  a climate of fun and joy was maintained,  is for this that I would  like going back every year, but the sad of next years is that el the day the show goes I am going to have test so I will not be able to go. But the good  is that they are every year, so I will have more opportunities to go.

Resultado de imagen para gifs de marcianito

1 comment:

  1. Santa Feria is amazing, and is that Marcianito 100% real no fake???

    ReplyDelete