Sunday, July 22, 2018





The music for me


Music is a way for human to express themselves, so finding a person who does not like music is very difficult, even impossible, in my case I am a lover of music. I listen to all kinds of music but it depends on the mood I have or if it is morning, afternoon or night, all this influences when choose what kind of songs I want to listen to, although I prefer to listen to songs that have energy.

Resultado de imagen para arctic monkeysThe musical styles that I like  most are cumbia and rock, chilean bands like "Santa Feria and "Ases Falsos", "Los bunkers" or international bands like "Artick Monckeys"  and whenever I can I go to their concerts. Reggaeton is a style of music that I like for parties or dancing but unlike the other styles I do not like how it sounds live
Resultado de imagen para ases falsos concierto

Music is also an important factor in movies because it gives them more emotion or you can listen to a song and it reminds you of a movie you saw ,I  like the soundtrack of the movie Pirates of the Caribbean, I think it gives more magic to the movie, i like also really  is the song "sigo aqui"  by Alex Ubago in the movie "El planeta del tesoro"


Resultado de imagen para gifs pirates of caribbean

In addition to listening to music, I also play instruments such as ukulele, melodica, acoustic and electric guitar, and I would also like to be part of a band and play covers or make our own music.

2 comments:

  1. Santa Feria and the cumbia are the best !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Los Bunkers and I think the same that you about the reggaeton.

    ReplyDelete