Friday, April 27, 2018

My mobile

My favorite piece of technology is the mobile. It I use to diary in my home, in the university, everywhere. This apparatus I use very often because I like all things that I can do with it.

I like it because it has function such as time, diary, camera, phone, calendar, I can downloads all kinds of applications for play, watch videos for example the app called YouTube, make works for university for example the app Microsoft world, I use often social networks application in specially 3 Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp and my favorite function mobile is mp3 because I like so much hear the music in all moment for that my travels were not very bored.

I think that my life will be very different without my mobile because I got used to use a diary, I would be life without it but this will be very hard and I should be talk with my friends only when we see each other, and should be buy a radio and mp3


Resultado de imagen de celular con app

2 comments:

  1. the cell phone is my favorite piece of technology also, I love, because I can take photos with my mobile in every moment

    ReplyDelete