Friday, April 20, 2018


How did i get her?


When i was a child i wanted be astronomer or astronaut because i liked so much the space and the stars but i wanted specially scientific, I liked to open things to look their inside and looked how  their work, even a lot of time I broke my toys to see them inside.

When I was in the secondary school, I wanted be doctor, a medical Technologist, a biotechnology engineer, by then I liked lot biology

in the last year of high school my final decision was studied  medical Technologist or food engineering and i was select for the second option because in the first was not good enough my score, but whit the time I started to like my career more and more and I do not regret having selected it.

Now I am in my second year in the university, I liked it because I did make many new friends, just reproach the bouquet electromagnetism because I hate physical.

In the future, I would like to work in the research area to discover new, healthier ways to feed the population and, especially, find replacements for meat that is very little in Chile.

Resultado de imagen de gifs de platano

4 comments:

  1. you are a great friend and partner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew that since you were child would want are in the moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope one day we can live without meat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love astronomy!!! I hope that you keep seeing the stars :)

    ReplyDelete